Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mowing the back 40

We were tending to my bathroom the other day(he calls it mowing), and I had a few pictures taken just so everyone can see what a Bouv has to put up with these days.You can see from the pictures that it is a real chore to keep Thod moving in a straight line. Constantly he turns and heads in the other direction without asking for my permission.

When things get tricky and he is acting silly I have to jump in front of the mower, not an easy move let me tell you.


If I do not keep a very close watch he try's to sneak past me, but I catch him every time. Here is a couple of foiled attempts, poor Thod...


After a slow start, we finished with a slow ending and had to go watch the ballgame at the little league field. Thod is kinda lazy you know, but I don't say anything as long as he keeps the treats coming :^)
That's it for now, have a good woof. Rizz out.

No comments: